Monday, November 18, 2013

Top Three for Sketch 288!



Some really fabulous cards this week!  Each were so different, it is funny it seems the easier the sketch the more variety we get.  Loved them all--thanks so much for playing along.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order....



Thank You Cards - Stamp With Amy K 

 

Congratulations to all of you. 
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

M.Letizia said...

Thank you very much!!!!I'm very happy :-)
Letizia

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my cards. I loved the CAS sketch, so easy to make so many different cards with it! :)